and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Friday December 6th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Sunday December 8th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday December 13th @ The Upper Room in Tracy, CA, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday December 20th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Sunday December 22nd @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Thursday January 2nd @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday January 24th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday January 29th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm