also check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Friday February 2nd @ Downtown and Vine in Sacramento, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday February 3rd @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday February 10th @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday February 16th @ First St. Cafe in Benicia, CA, 7:30pm-10:45pm
- Saturday February 17th @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday February 22nd @ The Vine in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday February 23rd @ Green Valley Country Club in Fairfield, CA, 5pm-7pm
- Thursday March 1st @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday March 8th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday March 9th @ Clementine's in San Ramon, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Monday March 12th - Tuesday March 20th @ SXSW Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Saturday March 24th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday March 29th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday April 6th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, this is a members only event
- Wednesday April 18th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Saturday April 21st @ Tap 25 Craft Beer in Livermore, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday April 27th - Sunday April 29th @ Two Day Town Music Festival in Livermore, CA, my set is Sunday Morning at the Cafe Stage from 10am-10:30am
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock