and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Friday September 4th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Saturday September 12th @ Roxx on Main in Martinez, CA, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday September 17th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday September 20th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Thursday September 24th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday September 26th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 3pm-6pm
- Thursday October 1st @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 2nd @ CaliCraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 16th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Saturday November 28th @ HopMonk Tavern in Sonoma, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm