Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Saturday September 1st @ The Peasant and the Pear in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
CANCELED- Thursday September 6th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
CANCELED- Friday September 7th @ Downtown and Vine in Sacramento, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
CANCELED- Saturday September 8th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
CANCELED- Saturday September 8th @ Worth Ranch in San Ramon, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
CANCELED- Sunday September 9th @ Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church in Lafayette, CA, All Church BBQ, 12pm-1:30pm
- Thursday September 13th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday September 15th @ Lucca Bar and Grill in Benicia, CA, 5:30pm-8pm FULL BAND SHOW
- Friday September 21st @ The Walnut Festival at Heather Farms in Walnut Creek, CA, 5pm-6:30pm
- Saturday September 22nd @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
- Saturday September 22nd @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Tuesday September 25 @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday September 26th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday September 28th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday September 29th @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 5th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday October 7th @ Hopmonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Friday October 12th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm