Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Thursday March 14th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday March 22nd @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday March 23rd @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Friday March 29th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday April 3rd @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday April 12th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Saturday April 13th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday April 19th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday July 5th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public
- Saturday July 27th @ "Grill and Chill" event at Cedar Mountain Winery in Livermore, CA, 5pm-8pm... $5 cover, bring your own food, the venue supplies the grills to cook it!
- Friday October 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”