Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Friday December 7th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday December 14th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday December 15th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Friday December 21st @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday December 27th @ Rockhouse Sports Pub and Grill in Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday December 28th @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday January 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only
- Friday January 11th @ Cate School in Carpinteria, CA, featured guest instructor for "Modern Rock" class
- Friday January 18th @ Rockhouse Sports Pub and Grill in Livermore, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday April 5th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic