Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Click the picture above for a short article and review of the new "Once Upon A Rhyme" album.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Wednesday October 6th @ Creekside Grill in Walnut Creek, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday October 9th @ Groveside Bistro in Clayton, 6pm-8pm
- Sunday October 10th @ The Town House Cocktail Lounge in Vallejo, CA, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday October 13th @ Creekside Grill in Walnut Creek, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday October 14th @ Monica's in Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 15th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday October 16th @ Groveside Bistro in Clayton, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Sunday October 17th @ Private Event
- Wednesday October 20th @ Creekside Grill in Walnut Creek, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday November 19th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Sunday November 21st @ The TownHouse Cocktail Lounge in Vallejo, CA, 5pm-7pm