- Tuesday October 2nd @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 5th @ The Peasant and the Pear in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday October 6th @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday October 7th @ Hopmonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday October 9th @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 12th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday November 3rd @ Kick N' Mule in Danville, CA, 11:30am-2:30pm
- Sunday November 4th @ Grand Opening of "The Spotted Cow" in Martinez, CA, 2pm-5pm
- Friday December 7th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday December 14th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic