All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
- Wednesday October 2nd @ Roxx on Main in Martinez, CA, 7:30pm-9pm
- Friday October 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public
- Sunday October 6th @ Kick N Mule in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
- Wednesday October 9th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday October 10th @ The Palm Center in Pleasanton, CA, for Steven Kent Lineage Collection 10th Anniversary Black Tie Event
- Friday October 11th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday October 13th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday October 18th @ The Peasant and the Pear in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday October 19th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 5pm-7:30pm
- Friday November 8th @ Private Event in Walnut Creek, CA
- Wednesday November 13th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday November 15th @ SideTrack Bar and Grill in Pleasanton, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday December 6th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Friday December 20th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm