All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Friday February 7th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday February 8th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday February 14th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday February 15th @ Longevity Wines in Livermore, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Sunday February 16th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 11am-2pm, private event
- Saturday February 22nd @ The Cellar in Benicia, CA, 7:30pm-9pm
- Sunday February 23rd @ The Cellar in Benicia, CA, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Friday February 28th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Friday March 6th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday March 13th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday March 14th @ Slice of Italeigh Pizza Kitchen in Martinez, CA, 5pm-7pm
- Saturday March 21st @ Rotator Taproom in Walnut Creek, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday March 25th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday March 27th @ CaliCraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wednesday May 6th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday May 7th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Thursday July 23rd @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm