All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Follow Chris on Instagram - instagram.com/chrisahlmansongs
and Twitter- @chrisahlman
Brand New Album "Rollin on the Wind" Available now on iTunes!!
also check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Friday September 2nd @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Saturday September 3rd @ Cedar Mountain Winery in Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm... $5 cover
- Sunday September 4th @ Winters Tavern in Pacifica, CA, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Saturday September 10th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Sunday September 11th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
- Friday September 16th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5pm-9pm
- Saturday September 17th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday September 22nd @ The Vine at Bridges in Danville, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday September 23rd @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday September 25th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
- Thursday October 13th @ D'Argenzio Winery in Santa Rosa, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday October 15th @ Tower Grille in Concord, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Thursday October 20th @ The Vine in Danville, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday October 21st @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday October 22nd @ Private Wedding in Napa, CA
- Thursday October 27th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday October 28th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Saturday October 29th @ Hopmonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Thursday November 10th @ The Vine in Danville, CA, 7pm-10pm