All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Friday June 2nd @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm (country club members only)
- Saturday June 3rd @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday June 9th @ Downtown & Vine in Sacramento, CA, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday June 10th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday June 16th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday June 24th @ Cedar Mountain Winery "Grill and Chill Concert," in Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm $5 cover (bring food to grill!)
- Saturday July 1st @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Friday July 7th @ Devils Canyon Brewing Company in San Carlos, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday July 14th @ Savannah Chanelle Vineyard in Saratoga, CA, 5pm-7pm
- Friday July 28th @ Southern Sweetwater Tavern in Danville, CA, 9pm-12am
- Thursday August 3rd @ The Vine in Danville, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Saturday September 2nd @ Cedar Mountain Winery in Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm Port and Cigar Event, tickets= $50, contact winery to purchase tickets
- Saturday September 9th @ Cedar Mountain Winery "Grill and Chill Concert," Livermore, CA, 6pm-9pm $5 cover (bring food to grill!)
- Friday October 6th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm (country club members only)
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
also check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic