All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
- Thursday January 2nd @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday January 3rd @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday January 10th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday January 17th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday January 24th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday January 29th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday January 31st @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday February 7th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday February 8th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday February 14th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday February 15th @ Longevity Wines in Livermore, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Friday February 28th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Friday March 6th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday March 27th @ CaliCraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm