Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
- Friday January 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only
- Saturday January 5th @ Maria Maria in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday January 11th @ Cate School in Carpinteria, CA, featured guest instructor for "Modern Rock" class
CANCELLED - Friday January 18th @ Rockhouse Sports Pub and Grill in Livermore, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday January 25th @ Maria Maria in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday March 22nd @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday March 23rd @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday April 3rd @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday July 5th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public
- Friday October 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public