All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Friday March 6th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday March 13th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
CANCELED - Saturday March 14th @ Slice of Italeigh Pizza Kitchen in Martinez, CA, 5pm-7pm
CANCELED - Saturday March 21st @ Rotator Taproom in Walnut Creek, CA, 7pm-9pm
CANCELED - Wednesday March 25th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
CANCELED - Friday March 27th @ CaliCraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday April 10th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Thursday April 23rd @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
CANCELED - Saturday April 25 @ Two Day Town Music Festival in Livermore, CA, Ardilla Stage, 4pm-4:30pm
CANCELED - Saturday May 2nd @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday May 6th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday May 7th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday May 29th @ CaliCraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday June 27th @ Private Event
- Thursday July 23rd @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 6pm-8:30pm