All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Friday July 3rd @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday July 5th @ Hannah Nicole Vineyards in Brentwood, CA, 1pm-4pm, you can make reservations here- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lawn-seating-reservations-at-hannah-nicole-winery-tickets-111165968404
- Thursday July 9th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday July 10th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Saturday July 11th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday July 19th @ The Cellar in Benicia, CA, 11am-3pm
- Thursday July 23rd @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 5pm-7:30pm
- Friday July 24th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday August 9th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Thursday August 20th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday August 22nd @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Sunday September 20th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm