Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock
All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
and check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
- Sunday September 1st @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday September 4th @ Pacific Catch in Walnut Creek, CA, 5:30pm-8pm
- Thursday September 5th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday September 8th @ Pairings Wine Bar Restaurant in Pleasanton, CA, 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday September 13th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday September 15th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Thursday September 19th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday September 20th @ The Walnut Festival on the Carnival Stage @ Heather Farms Park in Walnut Creek, CA, 5pm-6:30pm
- Saturday September 21st @ Slice of Italeigh in Martinez, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Thursday September 26th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday September 29th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday October 2nd @ Roxx on Main in Martinez, CA, 7:30pm-9pm
- Friday October 4th @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm, members only, not open to the public
- Sunday October 6th @ Kick N Mule in Danville, CA, 11am-2pm
- Wednesday October 9th @ Bridges Restaurant and Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday October 12th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Sunday October 13th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 7pm-9pm
- Friday October 18th @ The Peasant and the Pear in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday October 19th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 2pm-5pm
- Wednesday November 13th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Friday December 6th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 5pm-8pm