All Chris Ahlman wants to do is create good music and share it with everybody to enjoy.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident and Nashville Recording Artist grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
Chris has had the wonderful experience of working with some of the finest artists in the world on his music, including some Grammy winning musicians like Producer/Songwriter/Teacher Cliff Goldmacher (Keb Mo, Ke$ha, Lisa Loeb, Mickey Hart), George Marinelli (Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Hornsby) and Kerry Marx (Johnny Cash, Taylor Swift, John Legend...and many more). Kerry played electric guitars on Chris' album "Once Upon A Rhyme," released in 2021. He currently serves as Music Director at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. The album has amassed over 500,000 streams on Spotify since its release in mid-2021. Kerry also recently joined the group of amazing musicians with his lead guitar for a spectacular week of production in Nashville to record Chris' brand new album, The SunCrashers, which was just released this past Sunday February 26th 2023. Included in this new project, among others, are Kerry's wife Catherine Marx, on the piano and Hammond B3 organ. Catherine played recently with Willie Nelson and is set to tour this year with Reba McEntire. Also included on the new record is Andrea Zonn on the fiddle, who plays in James Taylor's band.
Chris' prominent influences include Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, The Fray, Augustana, David Gray, and Hootie and the Blowfish to name a few. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
Chris is a proud member of ASCAP
Click the image above to listen to Chris' brand new album, The SunCrashers, on your favorite platform!...Featuring some of the finest studio musicians in Nashville...
Click the picture above for a short article and review of Chris'
"Once Upon A Rhyme" album.
Follow Chris on Instagram - instagram.com/chrisahlmansongs
and Twitter- @chrisahlman
for the good of it
Copyright Chris Ahlman. All rights reserved.
- Saturday March 11th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
CANCELED - Thursday March 16th @ Hopmonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday March 17th @ The Barnyard Epicurean Wine Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday March 18th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Sunday March 19th @ Mike Hess Brewing in Walnut Creek, CA, 4pm-6:30pm
- Friday March 24th @ The Barnyard Epicurean Wine Bar in Danville, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday March 25th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Thursday March 30th @ Almost Famous Wine in Livermore, CA, 5pm-7pm
- Saturday April 1st @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Sunday April 2nd @ LOPC in Lafayette, CA, 11am-12:15pm, Palm Sunday Egg Hunt
- Thursday April 6th @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Friday April 7th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday April 14th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 5pm-7:30pm
- Sunday April 16th @ HopMonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Saturday May 6th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday May 20th @ Canyon Club Brewery in Moraga, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday June 3rd @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday July 1st @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Friday July 14th @ The Grill at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Saturday July 15th @ Lucca Bar and Grill... on the Beer Garden Stage, in Benicia, CA, 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Friday July 28th @ The Grill at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Saturday July 29th @ Hannah Nicole Winery in Brentwood, CA, 6pm-9pm, Annual Lobster Fest
- Saturday August 5th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday September 2nd Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday October 7th @ Residual Sugar Wine Bar in Concord, CA, 6pm-8pm