All Chris Ahlman wants to do is spread some positivity with his music.
The San Francisco Bay Area resident grew up with music and spent much of his childhood behind a piano and, later, a saxophone. At fifteen, he switched over to guitar and vocal work, and since 2007, has been entertaining audiences with his original music.
His prominent influences are artists such as Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Train, Bob Dylan, and Hootie and the Blowfish. His lyrics are positive and uplifting, his guitar work is mellow, and his vocals are strong and soothing.
“My music is focused towards inspiring people to think about life,” he explains, “and the world that we live in from a positive and good perspective. I believe that music is a wonderful and good part of this world that brings people together.”
- Thursday February 2nd @ The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill in Orinda, CA, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday February 4th @ Pairings Cellars in Pleasanton, CA, 8pm-11pm
- Wednesday February 8th @ The Rellik Tavern in Benicia, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Saturday February 11th @ Tower Grille in Concord, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Tuesday February 14th @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 6pm-9pm... special Valentine's Day Show!
- Friday February 17th @ Calicraft Brewing Company in Walnut Creek, CA, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday February 24th @ Mullins Bar and Grill in Half Moon Bay, CA, 5pm-8pm
- Thursday March 2nd @ The Vine in Danville, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday March 3rd @ A Grape in the Fog in Pacifica, CA, 7pm-10pm
- Friday March 10th @ First St. Cafe (upstairs) in Benicia, CA, 8pm-11:15pm
- Saturday March 25th @ Cedar Mountain Winery in Livermore, CA, 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Sunday March 26th @ Cedar Mountain Winery in Livermore, CA, 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Sunday April 2nd @ Hopmonk Tavern in Novato, CA, 1pm-4pm
- Saturday April 22nd @ Pairings Cellars in Pleasanton, CA, 8pm-11pm
- Saturday April 29th @ Cafe Stage at Two Day Town Music Festival in Livermore, CA, 9:30am-10am... please contact me for more details!
- Friday June 2nd @ Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton, CA, 6pm-9pm (country club members only)
also check out and like the new page-www.facebook.com/chrisahlmanmusic
Acoustic Pop Folk Rock